25 years to life

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_sYqd7WOo
Posted by harley at 8:35 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

NurseZone.com Student Nurse Featured Articles

Loading...

She is not right

She is not right

nap time

nap time

My Blog List

  • Keep Our Children Safe
    Tips & Tools: Labor Pain | Labor Pain :: Childbirth Connection
    17 years ago
  • A Nurse's blog
    Why am I a nurse?
    17 years ago
  • Deb's Corner
    17 years ago
  • nurse bridging BScN
    Thoughts/Opinions on Creating a Blog
    17 years ago
  • FROM NURSING PERSPECTIVE

Followers

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (8)
    • ▼  November (6)
      • http://www.nursingfun.com/jokes.htm
      • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fL_sYqd7WOo
      • Sick KidsMy nursing professor gave the class some ...
      • I just finished writing my final paper for my nurs...
      • Technology can be a wonderful tool but can also be...
      • Well there is only 2 more weeks of school in class...
    • ►  October (2)

About Me

My photo
harley
I am a correctional nurse. I have been married for 11 years, I have two teenage children, one nineteen and away at college and the other is 18 and finishing high school.
View my complete profile