Sick Kids
My nursing professor gave the class some great news (in my opinion); we are allowed to do our summer clinical at Sick Kids in Toronto. I have wanted to work there for years, but they only hire RN’s, hence the reason for me going back to school.
My daughter was a patient there for approximately 5-6 years on the neurosurgery ward under the amazing care of Dr. Drake. We have all heard how wonderful sick kids is, but to actually experience it first hand was something else. I never ran into an unhappy staff member the whole time my daughter was there. The staff especially the nurses really seem to love their jobs and it definitely shows.
I just wanted all nurses to be aware of the great resource that Sick Kids can be. Here is their Web url http://www.sickkids.ca/ for anyone interested.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment