Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I just finished writing my final paper for my nursing class a couple of days ago and I realize that 10 pages does not seem like a lot until you start writing. The professor says that the font size is supposed to be 12 and everything double spaced. 10 pages would be much easier to write if the font was 40 and we could put 5 spaces between each line. Oh well, 2 years and 4 months left.
My information professor told me at the beginning of the semester that my computer would become like my pen. Was she wrong!!!!!! Still love pen and paper. I do not have to save it, then try and find it and my favourite is the spell check. Sure my computer has it but if I do not know how to spell the word and my computer gives me multiple choices.................need I say more. Maybe by the end of my degree I will not want to throw my computer out my front window. I need a new one, but I do not think that my insurance would cover it that way. So I will continue to struggle and bug my best friend to help me.

No comments: